What is payrolling and how does it benefit companies with complex staffing needs?
1. Payrolling is a service that some staffing firms are sometimes able to offer as a part of their workforce solutions.
The service essentially outsources payroll and accompanying processes to the staffing firm. This type of arrangement may include functions like:
- On-boarding and off-boarding
- Timekeeping and tracking (holiday/sick leave pay)
- Expense processing
- Payroll and insurance management, including workers’ compensation, unemployment premiums, and health benefits
- Performance management and reviews
- Transition management
- Risk mitigation
Related: If You’re Searching For Talent You Need To Understand the Mindset of a Top Professional
2. How Outsourcing Payroll Functions Benefit a Company?
- Payrolling Reduces Co-Employment Liabilities. The employer of record becomes the staffing firm.
- Increase Compliance
- Reductions of Unemployment Costs
- Reduction of Worker’s Compensation Claims
- Reduction of Administration and Termination Expenses.
- It’s a Cost-Effective Way to Manage Particularly Unique Employment Situations
3. What Makes The Panther Group’s Payrolling Services Unique?
Achieve Diversity Spend Goals
As an established MBE with over 30 years of experience to draw upon, Panther has built up expertise and proven systems for managing Payroll and recruitment processes seamlessly.
A Single Point of Contact
Some companies work with many different suppliers and vendors, complicating budgets, recruitment agreements and payrolling along the way. The Panther Group is able to simplify all of these items into a single point of contact for our clients to communicate with and through. This simplification of communication and processes, exposes monetary waste and conflicting processes, allowing companies to align their workforce strategy that works for them not against the budgets and goals.
Related: What Kind of Services Do Staffing Companies Provide Employers?
Why Choose Panther For Your Workforce Needs?
As experts in human capital, The Panther Group provides more than staffing and recruitment services. We provide workforce management services that afford our clients true flexibility and clarity into their workforce strategy. With over 30 years of experience as experts in human capital, Panther delivers superior service delivery for our clients, including strategies to adapt to all hiring environments, in local and national markets.
Whether your needs are temporary or permanent, one placement or a full team, our recruiting experts will design a solution that helps you achieve your strategic goals.
Our Staffing and Recruitment Disciplines Include: Professional & Administrative, Accounting & Finance, Engineering & Manufacturing, Information Technology, Life Sciences, Customer Service, and Federal.
We Serve Industries Including the Following: Aerospace & Defense, Financial Services, Higher Education, Media, Telecom, Government & Non-Profits, Healthcare & Insurance, and Consumer Products.
We Also Provide Workforce Management Solutions Including: Managed Service Provider (MSP) Vendor on Premise (VOP), Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), and Payrolling.
We’ve put together an eBook chock full of data and insights for creating a deep and effective company culture. You can download your free copy here.
If you’re looking to bring your staffing and recruitment strategy to the next level, we’d love to offer a conversation to see if we’d be a good match. Our reputation is extremely strong with both candidates and our clients and we’d love to bring that to bear in a potential partnership with you. Please feel free to fill out our contact form to initiate a simple and low-pressure conversation with our team.